The EU Polar Cluster work together to increase our impact, minimise travel, and engage a wider range of stakeholders.
The next EU Polar Cluster meeting will be announced soon
- EGU General Assembly 2020 - Vienna, Austria 3th - 8th May 2020.
- APPLICATE splinter session 5th May, 10:45 - 12:30, room 2.17 (SMP37)
- European Polar Board, EPB, Spring Plenary meeting, Sofia, Bulgaria 23rd – 24th of April, 2020.
- 5th Joint Arctic SAR Workshop and TTX. Hveragerði, Iceland, 15th - 16th April. https://www.aeco.no/events/joint-arctic-sar-workshop-and-ttx/
- ASSW (Arctic Science Summit Week) 28 March - 30 March 2020
- EPP, ARICE, APPLICATE, EUPolarNet involved in sessions
- Arctic Observing Summit, Iceland, 31st March – 2nd April 2020
- INTAROS involved in preparatory work
- KEPLER submitted side session
- Arctic Frontiers Tromso, Norway, 26th-30th January 2020