Cluster projects submitted several sessions to ASSW - the Arctic Science Sumit Week, held online in March 2021. Some of these were individual projects, and some were collaborative sessions.
|Workshop||KEPLER||Enhancing Copernicus 2.0 information products through optimised usage of in-situ data||15:30 - 18:30 • 3h 0min • Sat 20th||Brella|
|Session||INTERACT||INTERACT Virtual Access Launch||10:00 - 12:00 • 2h 0min • Mon 22nd||Brella|
|Session||APPLICATE, Blue-Action and INTAROS||ID:62 - Arctic Climate Change and its Impacts on Weather and Climate in the Midlatitudes https://assw2021.pt/?accao=scienceprogram#||08:00-10:00 Wed 24th||Brella|
|Session||ARICE, INTERACT, Blue Action, EU-PolarNet2||Co-creating Arctic Research together with Indiginous Right-holders https://assw2021.pt/?accao=businessprogram#cbp=business-program/35open-23.html||18:00 - 21:00 • 3h 0min • Tue 23rd||Brella|
|Session||INTAROS||ID:60 Integrating Arctic Observing Systems – Results from the H2020 INTAROS Project Room G||08:00 - 10:00 • 2h 0min • Fri 26th||Brella|
|Workshop||ARICE, INTERACT, APECS, EPB SIOS||Workshop on International Access to Research Infrastructure in the Arctic ASSW, March 23 2021, Time: 9:00-15:00 GMT Participants are kindly asked also to register in advance by e-mail to indicating in your email whether you will join the marine- or land-based breakout groups.||09:00 - 15:00 • 6h 0min • Tue 23rd||Brella|
|Talk||Whole Cluster/EU-PolarNet2||The EU Polar Cluster - a collaboration of projects funded by the European Commission - Elaina Ford - ASSW 2021 Session ID 25: Experiences in sustaining collaborative Arctic research teams||11:50 Thur 25th||Brella, ppt|
|Poster||KEPLER||KEPLER: Improving the capacity of Copernicus for the Polar Regions, Nick Hughes . In ID:13 - Advancing SAON's Roadmap etc. Through Regional and Global Capabilities + ID:73 - Pollution of the Arctic Environment: Regional Monitoring, Satellite Observation, Pollutant Pathways Analysis and Impact Evaluation||10:30 - 12:30 • 2h 0min • Wed 24th||Brella|
Europe in International Polar Research - 25 years of Arctic and Antarctic cooperation with the EPB
|15:00 - 18:30 • 3h 30min • Tue 23rd||Brella|
|Talk||INTAROS, CARPARDUS||Data sharing between Community-based observing systems and scientific observations. Session ID 25: Experiences in sustaining collaborative Arctic research teams, Stein Sandven||15:35||Brella|
The EU Polar Cluster work together to increase our impact, minimise travel, and engage a wider range of stakeholders.
Individual Cluster Project Events
We here have collated individual project events, sessions, workshops, and webinars.
We aim to include all sessions, but please see project websites for more details and complete lists. If you have something to be added, please contact Lily Green.
We also work together on key conferences and events on joint sessions:
2022 - Planned
- Arctic Frontiers Science Meeting 31 January- 4th February 2022. We are happy to announce the upcoming Arctic Frontiers Science Conference in Tromsø, Norway. The sessions are:
- Pan-Arctic Infrastructure Development
- Food from the Ocean and Ocean Science for Sustainable Development – Bridging the UN Decades
- Arctic Coasts in Transition
- The Arctic, ocean conflicts, and pathways to sustainability
- Experiences from the science-policy interface in the Arctic
- Stay tuned for registration information coming soon!
2021 - Planned
- Arctic Circle 2021
2021 - Past
- ASSW - Arctic Science Summit Week, March 2021, online.
- The 2020 EU Polar Cluster meeting was held as part of the European Polar Science Week on the 27th October 2020, online, in collaboration with ESA - http://eo4polar.esa.int/
- ASSW (Arctic Science Summit Week) 28 March - 30 March 2020
- EPP, ARICE, APPLICATE, EUPolarNet involved in sessions
- Arctic Observing Summit, Iceland, 31st March - 2nd April 2020
- INTAROS involved in preparatory work
- KEPLER submitted side session